Our Trailer is useless, there is no power. It has been months since I could stay there overnight because the electrical service feeding our house (and our trailer sine it is is fed from our house) shorted out. We could have it repaired, but because of the way we acquired our trailer we would have to pay for the repairs and it would be expensive.
Our options are basically;
- We could have temporary power installed. $$$
- We could have our service repaired. $$$$$
- We could have our contractor provide temporary power when he starts on the house. $??
- We could prevail on one of our neighbors to provide power ( and be reimbursed for their cost). $$
- Or we could give it back.
Although we would both like to have the trailer as our claim stake at our homestead.